[Monotone-devel] Ikiwiki support

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Ikiwiki support
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:34:04 +1000

Hi all,

I just added rename and delete support for monotone to Ikiwiki. It is untested. I wont have time to test it any time soon. If someone feels like testing it soon that would be great.

  Things I think need testing:

- Can you get weird effects by conducting renames and normal commits in parallel?
    - Deletes and normal commits?
    - What happens if you rename a file into a dir that doesn't exist?
- What happens if you rename a file outside the working copy (e.g. rename to /etc/passwd)?

Be well,

Will        :-}