Re: [Monotone-devel] File Revisions

From: Hugo Cornelis
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] File Revisions
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:42:08 -0500

If you are looking for a command line that informs you about the
revisions from one author, this is the command line that I use:

mtn log --from a:address@hidden --last 1 2>&1 >/dev/null | less

I am not sure if this works under all circumstances, but so far it
seems to work fine for me.

Hugo

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:23 AM, Daniel Carosone<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 01:59:07PM +0530, rk ka wrote:
>> This may be really trivial but how can I get a list of all revisions
>> (file versions) i have committed to the db?
>
> All the revisions where a particular file changed?  mtn log <file>
>
> If you use --brief --no-graph | awk '{print $1}' or similar, you can
> get just the rev id's.
>
> --
> Dan.

Hugo

--

                    Hugo Cornelis Ph.D.

              Neurospaces Project Architect
                http://www.neurospaces.org/

                  Research Imaging Center
   University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
                    7703 Floyd Curl Drive
                 San Antonio, TX  78284-6240

                    Phone: 210 567 8112
                      Fax: 210 567 8152