Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: fatal: std::terminate() after terminating a pu

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn: fatal: std::terminate() after terminating a pull operation on Windows
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:46:04 -0500

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 21:49 +0200, Adam Wołk wrote:
> First time pull of org.auroraux.singularity.primary
>
> C:\Users\mulander\lab\auroraux\project\singularity>mtn
> --db=C:\Users\mulander\mo
> notone_db\aurorauxdb.mtn pull auroraux.org
> "org.auroraux.singularity.primary"
>
> I interrupted the execution with C-c (Control+c)
>
> mtn: rc>rcr
> mtn: fatal: std::terminate() - exception thrown while handling another
> exception

Hmm, C-c on windows typically cases a segfault, there's something wrong
with our signal (er, "structured exception handling") handling (it's
intended to terminate the process anyway, just not like this...). I'm
going to guess that this is probably the same problem manifesting itself
in a different way.