[Monotone-devel] Failure to propagate...

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Failure to propagate...
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:28:45 -0700

okay logs not attached.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J Decker <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:26 AM
Subject: Failure to propagate...
To: monotone-devel <address@hidden>

I started a branch a couple weeks ago, tonight I was going through the
trunk and cleaning obsolete projects and code, other than these
changes, the trees were recently propagated from trunk to the branch,
so there's just additional mods on the branch to the main.  But now,
after doing many drops, propagate just sits.

mtn.EXE: calculating left edit script on 67989 -> 112424 lines
·
When running with --debug option and capturing to a file, the above is
the last line in the file.

I'm attaching the logs, propagate.log is up to the point it hangs,
then when I hit ctrl C to end, a lot more information is logged, that
is attached in propagate-ctrlc.log