Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bug Hunt Day

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bug Hunt Day
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:35:51 -0600

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

I think we won't be able to get everybody appearing at a certain time
span, thats why I think its the best idea to pick a range where
everybody could at least find some time for one slot. From my
calculations the best range up until now is

08. - 09. evening - afternoon (11 appearings)
08. - 09. afternoon - morning (10 appearings)
08. all day (10 appearings)
09. all day (10 appearings)
22. - 23. afternoon - morning (9 appearings)
22. - 23. evening - afternoon (9 appearings)

@Zbigniew: You can only attend next week?

@Derek: Didn't you want to join the party as well?

Yeah, sorry, I'm slow to respond on several fronts. ;)
I think this Saturday evening UTC (morning for me) should work although my schedule is a bit volatile so it's a bit hit or miss.

Cheers,
Derek