[Monotone-devel] RSS Syndication

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] RSS Syndication
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:10:33 +0200

Hi all!

I'm blogging on monotone now and then - about new releases, related
tools and packages as well as community efforts:

http://www.thomaskeller.biz/blog/category/coding/monotone/

What do you think, would you like to see contents like this syndicated
on monotone's front page? If other people blog about monotone as well,
we could integrate their RSS streams as well.

Visually I thought about adding a "monotone in the blogs" or something
similar section below the three sections "get it", "use it" and "improve
it".

Opinions?

Thomas.