[Monotone-devel] Another level of refactoring...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Another level of refactoring...
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 09:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

It seems like a lot of functionality gets reimplemented through the
automate commands, and more gets suggested a little now and then.

I'm wondering, instead of having functionality duplicated, would it be
a bad idea to simply move all the core implementation to the automate
interface and then reimplement the user commands in terms of calls to
the automate interface?

Cheers,
Richard ( this is, of course, a fairly long term project...  monotone
2.0, maybe? )

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/