[Monotone-devel] viewmtn status

From: Brian May
Subject: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn status
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:52:27 +1100

Hello

Is viewmtn still maintained? Still working?

I am having problems, it seems that it receives the data it expects
from mtn stdio, and then blocks forever on a select statement.

I tried running the same stdio automate calls by hand and they seem to
work fine.

Later:

hmmm... Looks like this regexp is broken:

packet_header_re = re.compile(r'^(\d+):(\d+):([lm]):(\d+):')

which is expected to be parsed as cmdnum, errnum, pstate, length = m.groups()

The data returned by mtn stdio is:

0:m:40:au.com.microcomaustralia.website.themes
0:l:1:0

So I think maybe the format of stdio has changed since viewmtn was last updated.

This is on a Debian squeeze system.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>