Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: IMPORTANT Docathon dates set

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: IMPORTANT Docathon dates set
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 03:09:22 -0500

Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:

> A suggestion, we should probably tag all unreviewed pages in the wiki
> with something like "needs-reviewing", and have a page displaying
> anything with that tag.  The same as we did when migrating to ikiwiki,
> basically.

That makes sense. During review, we could then change the label to
"reviewed-ok", "reviewed-delete", or "reviewed-needs-work".

"reviewed-ok" would mean it was ok, or minor fixes were made so it is
now ok.

"reviewed-delete" would require confirmation from a second reviewer; if
they agree, they could simply delete the file.

"reviewed-needs-work" means that some work has been done, but it needs
more than we want to handle at the moment. Hopefully, such pages will be
rare, or at least temporary.

While we are at it, we can delete the 'migration-auto' tags.

--
-- Stephe