Re: [Monotone-devel] Preparing for docathon

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Preparing for docathon
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:03:39 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:05:54 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> Stephen Leake <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake> >
stephen_leake> >> The wiki page http://wiki.monotone.ca/Review/2010/ contains
the lists
stephen_leake> >> of pages marked 'needs-reviewing', 'reviewed-needs-work',
stephen_leake> >> 'reviewed-delete' and 'reviewed-ok', and gets updated
everytime one of
stephen_leake> >> those tags are changed (just make sure to reload it).  it
should
stephen_leake> >> therefore be pretty easy to just pick a page to work with.
stephen_leake> >
stephen_leake> > I guess we can coordinate on IRC who's working on what page,
but is
stephen_leake> > there any way to automate that? For example, if I click on
"edit" in the
stephen_leake> > wiki, does that lock out other editors?
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> I can't login to the wiki; the username/password I have written
down
stephen_leake> doesn't work.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> I don't see any instructions on the wiki creataing an account,
or for
stephen_leake> fixing this.

I'll see what I can do.

BTW, during this docathon, it's much safer to come on IRC...  email is
secondary nature for me tonight.

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/