Re: [Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves, please!

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves, please!
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:15:53 +0100 (CET)

I realise the information I gave might be a little short.  I've
updated http://wiki.monotone.ca/BuildBot/ with the hope it's good
enough.  Please help make it better if you can.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:52:49 +0100 (CET), Richard
Levitte <address@hidden> said:

richard> Hey everyone,
richard>
richard> I've worked on reintegrating monotone with buildbot 0.7.12 (the
richard> version we run on code.monotone.ca) and got it working after a bit of
richard> fiddling (less than I anticipated).
richard>
richard> The result can be found here:
richard>
richard>
mtn://mtn.lp.se/monotone-integration?richard.levitte.org:monotone-integration.buildbot-0_7_12
richard>
richard> If you have a look at http://monotone.ca:9000/, you will see the only
richard> currently running build bot.  We need a few more on diverse platforms.
richard> Who wants to play with this?  A number of people were running
richard> buildbots before, are you willing to upgrade your buildbot and join
richard> the fun?
richard>
richard> Please help us make sure monotone 1.0 works and can ship before the
richard> end of this month.
richard>
richard> Cheers,
richard> Richard
richard>
richard> --
richard> Richard Levitte                         address@hidden
richard>                                         http://richard.levitte.org/
richard>
richard> "Life is a tremendous celebration - and I'm invited!"
richard> -- from a friend's blog, translated from Swedish
richard>
richard> Monotone-devel mailing list
richard> address@hidden