Re: [Monotone-devel] ciabot test fails

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ciabot test fails
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:38:06 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:30:59 +0100, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me>
me> Hey there!
me>
me> The ciabot test fails for me in line 45, because my oldish Python
me> (2.5.5) throws a deprecation warning and the test assumes that stderr is
me> zero:
me>
me> ./extra/mtn-hooks/monotone-ciabot.py:113: Warning: 'with' will become a
me> reserved keyword in Python 2.6
me>   File "./extra/mtn-hooks/monotone-ciabot.py", line 113
me>     with open(config_file) as f:
me>             ^
me> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
me>
me> So either we work around this issue by replacing the offending code or
me> we skip the test in case the Python version is < 2.6.
me>
me> Opinions?

I'll rewrite it to fit older pythons.
(gosh darn, it'll mean having to close manually! ;-))

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/