Re: [Monotone-devel] building cygwin package

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] building cygwin package
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:18:37 -0400

Stephen Leake <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem with 'pwd' is that it returns c:/ syntax when run under
> Emacs, and I can't figure out why.

Found this one; http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2002-11/msg01111.html

Now I just have to figure out a simple workaround ...

putting "cd `/bin/pwd`" in ~/.emacs_bash seems to work.

I'll see if I can revert the changes in monotone/Makefile.am that were
due to this problem; yes.

And the path problem with cygport goes away. But make still hangs in the
same place.

--
-- Stephe