Re: Mtn project...

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: Mtn project...
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 19:01:23 -0600

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 12:05 AM Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it> wrote:
On 2021-04-06 01:13, grarpamp wrote:
>> I know the project is being still for a long time, but I think an 1.2
>> release that officially supports Botan2 would be in order
>
> Put the monotone project up on github, all of the...
> code clone / export, website, wiki, ticket dump, releases, etc.

Graydon did upload an old version, but it's very old and doesn't have
issues.
(TBH it's described as "historical snapshot" in the about)

Uploading a new one shouldn't be difficult.

If it helps, I've got a slightly more recent copy of the monotone repo on github here

https://github.com/dscherger/monotone

There's some instructions on how it was created using mtn git_export as well.
I'm not sure how Graydon created his snapshot, it doesn't look like git_export existed when it was done.

Cheers,
Derek