monotone-i18n

Re: [Monotone-i18n] Time for 0.99

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-i18n] Time for 0.99
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:51:33 +0200

Am 14.10.2010 11:59, schrieb Lapo Luchini:
> Thomas Keller wrote:
>>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I think we're slowly approaching the time for the next release of
>> monotone. The only missing right now is the completion and merge of
>> nvm.netsync(.automate). Afterwards the translations have to be updated,
>> this is the current status:
>>
>> po/it.po: 1286 translated, 28 fuzzy, 204 untranslated messages.
>
> I wrote to italian translators of Hg and Git to ask if they want to
> cooperate and cross-check our relative translations.
>
> And also a friend of mine should help proof-reading it.
> (and also my mom, as usual)
>
> I want a "perfect" 1.0 translation. ;-)

Very cool! Take your time, 1.0 is still a few more weeks away.
Cross-reading these translations might be a good idea for the other
languages as well.

Out of interest - while I found some contact addresses for Mercurial, I
have yet to find some for git. Apparently base git (not gitk) does not
have translations at all. Have you contacted the gitk translators then?

Thomas.