monotone-users

[Monotone-users] CAD versioning

From: Roberto Bartola
Subject: [Monotone-users] CAD versioning
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:45:56 +0100

I'm looking for a versionig software which could be used in (M)CAD projects.
I such projects we can find many parts assembled in assemblies and sub/assemblies.
I'd like to understand if is it possible to checkin/checkout and put in a lock way the assemblies with its component.
To do it I need the version software could understand the CAD assemblies or (may be easier) the version software read in a txt file the way the components are assembled.

Is it possible using MONOTONE?

Hello world !
Roberto was here !