moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Plugins parameters

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Plugins parameters
Date: 04 Jun 2003 16:54:51 +0200

Hi,

When embeded in html page, either in an embed or an object tag, plugins
can receive parameters via the NPP_New function. In our case, I suggest
using the BonoboPropertyBag mechanism to pass the values to the Bonobo
Control. I have written one for which I need parameters, so I can test
such code. I might even write the code and send it as a patch (I don't
know exactly when I'll find the time, being very busy with GChemPaint
and gnumeric at the moment).

Best regards,
--
Jean Bréfort <address@hidden>