moz-bonobo-list

Re: [moz-bonobo-list] GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release tarballs due.

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: Re: [moz-bonobo-list] GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release tarballs due.
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:50:36 +0200

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 16:24, Andrew Lau wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Jeff "jdub" Waugh, GNOME's release manager has requested that all
> tarballs for projects wishing to see a release as part of the GNOME
> 2.5.0 Development Release to be posted by the end of this week. A copy
> of the announcement can be read here:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-October/msg00388.html
>
> Comments anyone? Is mozilla-bonobo ready for a bit more public exposure?

I'm interested in getting it in the base desktop (or in fifth toe),
but I first need to read up on GEP 10, which defines the requirements
for applications to be included in the desktop.
(http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gep/proposals/gep-10.html)

If the requirements can be fulfilled, I'm all for it.

Cheers,

Christian Glodt