moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] mozilla-bonobo 0.4.1 released

From: Christian Glodt
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] mozilla-bonobo 0.4.1 released
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:30:57 +0200

Now that the gpdf problem is solved (thanks to Jean
Bréfort - great work), I think a new release is really
needed quite badly.

So I've put up mozilla-bonobo 0.4.1 on the savannah
download page. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble
with savannah's WebCVS system, so I can't update the
web page right now.

The tarball however is available from the usual location:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/moz-bonobo/

This release should also fix the 2 remaining open debian
bugs (226697 and 222346).

Cheers,

Christian Glodt