moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Be happy about your size

From: Darcy Woody
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Be happy about your size
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:27:48 +0200

Below you can read one of the product testimonials:

"I had a small "my equipment" and always felt uncomfortable at the thought of getting intimate with any woman I tried this Cock Growth Patch and I got a large dick at last. I really feel better now. Thanks".

Anthony, Copiague.

Try our Cock Growth Patch system and don't worry about your cock size any more. No worries just pure enjoyment.