moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] We offer best prices for best people

From: Eric Nieves
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] We offer best prices for best people
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:57:37 +0100

Dear valued member.

We are happy to inform you about our New Campaign - up to 20% off the price for generic Canadian drugs. Make your body a good present - recover your health with the help of our products.

CanadianPharmacy offers you a perfect match of quality and price - Canadian drugs. Being as effective as the products of major USA pharmaceutical companies, Canadian drugs are much cheaper. That's a deal you wouldn't waste, would you?

Visit our online storeto find out about our great prices.

http://geocities.com/cleveland_lorenzo/

Best regards, Eric Nieves