mp3player-help

Re: [mp3player-help] New to the list.

From: Mario Domgörgen
Subject: Re: [mp3player-help] New to the list.
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:38:45 +0200

lurwas <address@hidden> writes:

> Seriously, what module needs work on that no one else wants to "touch"?

Mhh, support for internal (that mean in elisp) ogg write support. Maybe
you could start with ogg-comment.el from cvs... :)

Maybe we should seperate a few filter from mpg123.el for track
advancing?

But the most important way to find out what we have to add is the
question "What do annoy YOU?" and "What do YOU want to see in
mp3player?" ... :)

Mario

--
Error messages