nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Contribution of the Swedish language

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Contribution of the Swedish language
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:19:29 +0100

Hello Björn,

Please note the nano mailing lists moved from sourceforge.net to
gnu.org.
The new -devel list is "address@hidden".

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 11:22:45AM +0100, Björn Stenmark wrote:
> I am using nano for cygwin at the moment but will
> start to use it on my freebsd machine sometime soon. I
> have used pico for several years though. I offer to
> contribute translation in Swedish if it hasnt already
> been done.

Thanks for offering, but nano has had a Swedish translation for quite
some time already. Christian Rose is the author of this translation.
You can find more info about the Swedish team in
http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?team=sv

If you want to see what nano in Swedish looks like, start nano with the
LANG environment variable set to "sv_SE" (IIRC).

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || address@hidden || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || address@hidden      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E