nano-devel

[Nano-devel] 1.1.8ish

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] 1.1.8ish
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:49:30 -0500

Hello folks,

        As an FYI I'll probably package up the current CVS code and ship
it as 1.1.8 soon.  1.1.7 was rather broken, and I'd like to get some
feedback on the fixes for the stuff that is also fixed in the 1.0 tree
before releasing 1.0.9.  My cygwin environment is working so now I just
have to get my redhat environment working (anyone out there had success
using user-mode linux with a redhat root_fs? The images on the web
site don't seem to work that well).

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001