nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] commit

From: Carl Drinkwater
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] commit
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:37:33 +0100

(Warning: the current changes may break most of the
existing patches against 1.1.9-cvs; after the bug fix, I'll
see if I can put them back in sync.)

Yeah, my backup patch is broken with your patch committed, I'll fix it and post it again.

For everyone's information, I've been working on a "project" patch for nano which started more for personal use than anything, but other developers might find it useful. It takes advantage of the multiple buffers, with an extra screen containing either a flat display of all open buffers or a hierarchical display based on a directory structure. It's still fairly buggy, but it works pretty well. I'm in the process of adding code hints which appear in the status line which kinda works with all built-in PHP functions and (yet to come) functions and class methods of your own making (Parses the open files). Eventually, I'll allow this to be configured using the config file, but that's a fair way of yet!

If anyone is interested in this, or has any suggestions let me know ...

Also, does anyone have a list of outstanding bugs, David Benbennick sent me a few a while back of which I fixed a couple of the easier ones - Are they any others people are aware of?

Regards,
Carl.

-----
TopTheTable.com - Football Management For The Masses
Sign up for free at www.topthetable.com and compete against
managers from all over the world!