nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Re: yet another patch update
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:26:29 -0700 (PDT)

>On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 05:26:16PM -0400, David Benbennick wrote:
>>On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 02:49:43PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
>> I've discovered one minor bug with justification, though; if
>> you justify all the contents of the attached file (after
>> bunzip2ing it, of course), then the justified sentences
>> originally beginning on lines 3 and 23 will have extra
>> newlines added after them.
>>
>I don't find any problems.  I go to line 3 of justifybug.txt, hit ^J, and
>the cursor is on line 9.  This is the blank line between the last line of
>the justified paragraph above, and the "GRANT OF LICENSE" line below.

That's odd.  When I do it, the cursor ends up on line 10,
which is blank just like line 9, and the "GRANT OF LICENSE"
line is on line 11.  Any idea what might be causing the
difference?

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag