nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Old patch, updated to new CVS.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Old patch, updated to new CVS.
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

David Benbennick:
>2) With an operating directory set, the Insert File
>prompt is confusing: "File to insert [from foo]".  The
>file is actually being inserted from the current
>directory.  (Note that Pico does what the prompt
>suggests: it reads from the operating directory.)  One
>fix: remove the [from foo] part.

I'm not seeing this; exactly what directory are you using
as your operating directory, and what are the permissions
on it?  I've tried -o on several of my directories so far;
they all appear to be listed properly on the insert
prompt, and files are inserted properly from them.
(However, in at least one case, nano segfaults on exit
afterward; that appears to be unrelated to this, and I'm
looking into it.)

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag