nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] wrapping behavior since 1.0.9

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] wrapping behavior since 1.0.9
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:30:25 -0700

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 12:13:52PM -0400, David Benbennick wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 08:20:21PM -0700, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> > I would have thought that Pico's behavior for this would be the desired
> > behavior, why do you consider the old behavior a bug?
>
> I use the Justify function pretty often.  It used to annoy me in Pico that
> sometimes editing a paragraph would turn it into two.  It also annoyed me
> that Pico left an extra blank space at the end of every line.

Okay.  Well, this is fair.  Do like the current behavior enough that
you'd like a flag for it?  I'd like the old behavior to be the default
though.  We have to at least still pretend we're trying to be like Pico,
we're pushing the limit of "clone" as is :)

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001