nano-devel

[Nano-devel] color syntax highlighting

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: [Nano-devel] color syntax highlighting
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:17:24 +1000

Hello,

Just updated to the cvs 1.1.11 and configured with --enable-color for the
first time, very nice, even to my color challenged cones, thanks to the
implementors and regex creators.

There is a bit of a problem on my 200 MHz PPC though, it slows things down
a bit, page updates have a noticable delay, I wonder if any optimizations
are possible or do I bite the bullet and get a dual 3 Ghz Pentium ?

Any Meta toggles left ?  A key to toggle the color rendering on and off
would be nice in my situation. Failing that, a master enable in nanorc, or
even both...

Ken.