nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 1.2.1?

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 1.2.1?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Allegretta <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 05:51:50PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
>> Hey guys. It appears I need to do a new nano upload for Debian, and as
>> CVS fixes a pair of open bugs, I wonder if we can get 1.2.1 out of the
>> door. I think CVS just needs DLR's 1.2.0 patch, right?
>
>Yes, apologies for being asleep at the wheel, sometimes a gentle nudge
>is needed.  I committed the bits patch, seems to work nicely, and will
>test it this week and release this weekend if all goes well.

Thanks for getting it in.  However, there's another minor problem with
nano CVS that I've just been able to fix.  If ALT_KEYPAD is set, nano
will completely ignore the up and down arrow keys at the statusbar
prompt.  It turns out that there's no code in nanogetstr() to handle the
escape sequences generated by those keys in ALT_KEYPAD mode.  The
attached patch fixes that, removes a few unneeded break statements in
the code surrounding it (i.e, breaks which are immediately preceded by
gotos and hence are never reached), and removes one unneeded blank line
I stumbled across while searching for the unneeded break statements.

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag