nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Update

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Update
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:56:23 -0500

Hello all,

        I wanted to give a quick update:

- Savannah is back up, everyone should reactive their account when they
get a chance.

- I am alive and well, believe it or not, and committed to merging any
remaining 1.2 patches that may be needed for 1.2.3.  If you've already
sent me a patch, a quick reminder with around what date you sent it to
me would be wonderful. David, am I right in assuming the dollar patch
you committed has been updated since it was committed?  No need to I'm
going to free up some time to actually help in this project again...

Safe and Happy Holidays to all.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org