nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.

From: David L. Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:52:18 -0500

>Please accept the diffs below.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom Bates

Thank you.  I can get this into nano 1.3.2.  However, I have two quick
questions first:

1. There's one snippet of code in rcfile.c that assumes that the user id
for root is 0 that your patch doesn't cover.  Is this an oversight?

2. Does floss.h have to be included at the top of nano.c?  I only ask
because I'd like to keep the platform-specific #defines in nano.h
whenever possible.  Will the port still work properly if floss.h is
included at the top of nano.h (after the NANO_H include guard) instead?

I've come up with a slightly modified version of your patch, against
current 1.3.1-cvs, that covers the rcfile.c case and includes floss.h in
nano.h.  It's attached if you want to test it to see if it still works.