nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates, etc.

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates, etc.
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:14:06 -0400

On Friday 24 September 2004 09:03 pm, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> I'm not dead; I've just been busy again

perhaps to help with the release system, you could roll a release candidate
tarball a few days before you make the final version ?

i know with the last few releases there were a couple of random bugs we
managed to find in the few days after; perhaps this would help to make sure
the actual release works great :)
-mike