nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Feature patch: $NANORC environment variable

From: Dark Ryder
Subject: [Nano-devel] Feature patch: $NANORC environment variable
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:02:13 -0800

This is just a little patch I cobbled together to help keep my $HOME
dir clean.  The function which looks for the nanorc file now checks
whether $NANORC is present and refers to a readable file.  If so, it
uses that file instead of $HOME/.nanorc; othersise, it behaves as it
does now.

--
Dark Ryder <address@hidden>