nano-devel

[Nano-devel] update: UTF-8 support essentially complete, release imminen

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] update: UTF-8 support essentially complete, release imminent
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:02:39 -0500

See subject.  All of the items on the previous list have been
implemented, except for the changes to NO_CONVERT, since they're more of
an enhancement than a fix for broken behavior.  Current CVS appears to
be holding up well, and I don't want to condemn the people waiting for
UTF-8 support to use a CVS snapshot anymore, so I'm going ahead with the
release.