nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] updates, 1.3.9pre1 soon

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] updates, 1.3.9pre1 soon
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 00:30:02 +0200

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 12:52:30PM -0400, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Changes in current CVS:
>
> * fix compilation with --enable-debug and -pedantic
>
> * fix display bug when cutting text with edittop inside the cut region
> (apparently a regression from 1.3.8)
>
> * change my email address in the documentation to the one I've been
> using to post to this list for the past year or so, as an address that
> can receive but not send just complicates things
>
> * add Mike Frysinger to credits (since his name comes up a lot in the
> changelog for things like whitespace display, the --enable/disable-utf8
> configure options for ncurses, sample color regexes, etc., and it's a
> bit too much to fit in just a THANKS entry)
>
> Everything appears to be holding at the moment, so I'd like to release
> 1.3.9pre1 in a few days if no one finds any major problems.

Hey David,

Sorry for not having replied to some of your last posts.

Debian bug #325065 describes a crash with long lines that sounds very
much like what was fixed in 1.3.8. There's a file that makes it bomb, in
theory, attached to the Debian bug, but I haven't been able to reproduce
it.

Have a look and tell me what you think about it.

Besides this, I'm all for 1.3.9pre1.

Jordi
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/