nano-devel

[Nano-devel] more updates...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] more updates...
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 02:08:38 -0500

Changes in CVS that I haven't already mentioned:

* fixed cursor placement problem in the new statusbar prompt code

* removed the bracket searching code's dependency on regexes

* implemented bracket searches at the statusbar prompt

* changed the NANO_SMALL #ifdef to NANO_TINY, as it matches the
--enable-tiny configure option

* changed the description of bracket searching from "Find other bracket"
to "Find matching bracket", as it's clearer and matches the
corresponding message when the search fails

* Pico compatibility: Pico apparently beeps whenever it indicates a read
error on the statusbar, so nano does too

* fixed inaccurate copyright years, mostly in the new files, and added
copies of the original copyright notices for the strcasestr(),
getline(), and getdelim() functions, since they were originally from
other sources, and to do so is consistent with the tab completion functions
adapted from busybox

* miscellaneous cosmetic cleanups

Comments?

By the way, given that it took so long to get 1.3.9 out, and given that
the new features added so far are probably going to need a lot of
testing, I'd like to go into bugfix mode in the near future, in the
interest of having 1.3.10 out sooner.  Any objections?