nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Translation updates

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Translation updates
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:37:12 -0400

On 8/13/08, Jean-Philippe Guérard <address@hidden> wrote:
> As a side note to the current discussion, could we go back to the way we
> were working previously for translations updates.
>
> There was an agreement to give a one week notice to translators before
> publishing a new version. Thus enabling the new version to be published
> with up-to-date translations. Which in itself is a reward for the
> translator :)

Absolutely, unless there is something critical like what we had with
2.1.3 that shouldn't be a problem.  Forgive me, were the specifics of
the agreement: that the maintainer would post to the llist that 'There
will be a release in a week' and not change any strings until the
release, or was a x.y.zpre- release created and uploaded to the test
ftp direcory?

Thanks much!