nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for current

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Spanish translation for current
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 13:36:02 +0200

Hello Jorge,

On Sat, May 4, 2013, at 12:52, Jorge González wrote:
> I have translated, reviewed and fixed the current translation of nano,
> since there were several mistakes, fuzzy and untranslated strings.
>
> Please find it attached,

Nano is translated via the Translation Project:
http://translationproject.org/team/es.html
You appear to be a member there already, so please ask the team leader
for a reassignment of nano to you, and then you can submit the file there.
Reassignment won't  a problem, seeing that the last translator hasn't made
an update for more than six years.

Regards,

Benno