nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] making tiny nano tinier

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] making tiny nano tinier
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 22:15:24 +0200

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014, at 19:13, Chris Allegretta wrote:
> On 4/4/14, Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Okay, figured that out.  Works now in SVN.
>
> Nice!  I'll have to check it out later.  Shall I put up a new
> pre-release tonight?

Whenever you like.  But it would be better to wait till I've fixed
the compilation failures due to the newly possible combinations of
configuration options.  But most will be fixed by tonight.

And before the real 2.3.3 I would like to get the colouring feature
of Mark (can you tell him what you think his code is doing wrong?)
and his undo fix in.

Benno

  http://www.fastmail.fm/help/overview_quotes.html