nano-devel

[Nano-devel] wrap and justification

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: [Nano-devel] wrap and justification
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:31:48 -0700

Benno,

I reworked the do_justify function to use do_wrap.  In the process
do_wrap underwent a few changes as well.  Everything seems to work ok
including undo/redo.

The function beg_par is not working as expected and will cause a
discrepancy with the original functionality on occasion.  The
difference can be seen by justifying the entire Changelog.

Also, the character counts are not being modified correctly in
undo/redo.  I just notice this today and will provide a seperate
patch.

The do_enter function was changed to accomodate an optional indent_len
to be passed in.  This is needed for do_wrap and do_redo.

Regardless of the setting for autoindent, justification should work
nearly the same.  There is still a setting in beg_par that needs to be
revised.

--Mark Majeres