nano-devel

[Nano-devel] disable a time-consuming multiline regex?

From: doark
Subject: [Nano-devel] disable a time-consuming multiline regex?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:03:40 -0500

Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:14:06 Benno Schulenberg
> Hi all,
>
> The following regex in c.nanorc is very time-hungry:
<snip>

I have created a patch for this already, it's been sitting around for
review for *AGES*. It also greatly improves the C highlighting.
I can't see it in the bug area on savannah, but I might just not be
looking in the right place, if it needs uploaded again just ask.

Thanks, David