nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] titlecolor

From: Mike Scalora
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] titlecolor
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:38:17 -0600

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> I was playing with the color settings and noticed that titlecolor is
>> only changing the color of the "Modified" notice. Is that correct?
> It shouldn't be.  What color setting are you using?  I've tried a few, like:

Black on red but I tried a few different combos with similar result.

I repro'd on Mac/iTerm but not linux with latest src, used the same commands:

$ git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/nano.git nano-head
$ cd nano-head
$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure
$ make

Mac: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikescalora/27598436996
Linux: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikescalora/27354806790

Note: the linux case was using my Mac with iTerm and SSHing into the
headless box.

The only significant difference I noticed was "--disable-nls" on Mac
by default so I forced that on my linux box and rebuilt but the title
bar was still coloring correctly.

configure output attached