nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano

From: Sumedh Pendurkar
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:25:07 +0530

Hi,

Yes, actually I am working on that. I have made a navigation bar at the
bottomwin that would allow users to navigate and select words. Its very tough
to do that for me at this moment that it would around the current word.

I think we should add to the repository and allow users to comment on technical
faults(other than UI) that may exist and fix that. I will send the patch for
what I was doing i.e. Adding a navigation bar at the bottom as soon as I remove
all the bugs.

Thanks & regards,
Sumedh Pendurkar