nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 14:43:17 +0200

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016, at 11:18, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> On 13/10/16 20:09, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > A version with the line-number bar in reverse video would be nice.
>
> Done.

Okay.  But I do want a space between line number and text.
(Try using --line --bold with attached and see how it looks.)

And I think things will look better if also the leading spaces
before the line number have the requested highlighting attribute.

A partially tweaked patch is attached -- blank lines, more
ifdefs, an early setting of editwincols, and the removal of
an editwincols from do_credits() where it shouldn't be.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...