nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:44:07 +0200

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016, at 19:47, Sumedh Pendurkar wrote:
> Problem occurred when a word is repeated and we continue the
> loop. word_current was not reset to start of the list.

Okay.  I've renamed some things, and fixed two memory leaks.
See attached version.

> (I did not get the git part exactly. I have
> attached both patch files after the commits.)

That was good -- it made it very obvious what you changed.
(I should have done that too, but thought of that too late --
I'm too used to using 'git commit --amend'.)

There are still some blocks of code without comments.  I
haven't added them because I cannot wrap my head around
those parts -- they are too convoluted for me.  Either you
write the comments, or rewrite the searching in a more
straightforward manner.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - The way an email service should be