nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?

From: Simon Benjamin
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] replacing domain nano-editor.org with simply nano.org?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:47:18 +0000

Hi again Benno and co.,

I thought I'd let you know that nano.org is now up for sale. You can find it at sedo.com or use the following link:
https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=nano.org
(this link is also available from the site nano.org itself which now has a "for sale" sign!)

I'm not sure what price range to expect so I recommend that you offer whatever it is worth to you. If I get an offer that I think is good I may just accept it (or also sedo gives me as the seller the option to start an auction).

(Oh and as I hope you realise, the "minimum bid" is no indication of value! It's just the default value sedo.com put in because I didn't specify one)

-- Simon.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 20:02 Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Simon,

Op 27-11-17 om 01:09 schreef Simon Benjamin:
> I own the domain nano.org <http://nano.org> which I am minded to get rid off
> since my own plans for using it have changed. I thought I would see if you
> guys would be interested.

Yes, it would be kind of cool to have nano on nano.org.  So... if you
don't have hungrier applicants, we are interested in the domain.

Benno

--
Simon Benjamin,
Professor of Quantum Technologies,