nano-devel

underscore blocks full word completion

From: Fabien Hénon
Subject: underscore blocks full word completion
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:46:19 +0100

Hi,

I chosen and customized nano to fit my needs and it works great. Thanks a lot.

There is just one nag :
In Python, I use a lot of underscore to name my variables.
I use word completion, but the underscore does not find full name with underscore

For the variable name Trade_History,
when I type 'Tr' then <word completion key> nano just shows Trade, not Trade_History.

I have to type 'Tr' <word completion key> then '_H' then <word completion key>

Is it a feature or a bug ?

Thanks per advance,

Fabien