nano-devel

[Request] ooption to disable titlebar

From: David Pfeiffer
Subject: [Request] ooption to disable titlebar
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 22:48:32 +1000

Greetings all,

I've requested the option for disabling the titlebar in nano, adding to the 'moresace' options, essentially adding an extra line at the top of the file.

My reasoning is that I generally know what file I'm editing as it says it in the terminal window titlebar. I understand that some who use tiling window managers wont have this, however an option to disable it doesn't seem a whole lot to ask.

Please see the original request and patch here
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?58152

I'm hoping that this will be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

David