nano-devel

re: Different syntax highlighting for Haskell

From: Ryan Westlund
Subject: re: Different syntax highlighting for Haskell
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:03:57 -0400

Copying a response that I sent to Benno in private, thinking I was
responding to the mailing list.

I agree that the new syntax brings improvements as Hussam mentioned,
including the highlighting of "error", the fixes to comments and
character literals and the separation of the contextual keywords "as",
"qualified", and "hiding" which are not reserved as identifiers. I did
approve of it. I didn't notice the problem with using white because I
tested it on a black terminal.